One of our aims at World Marine Service is to make Gibraltar more attractive to the yachting community. Gibraltar is a key fuelling port for yachts, but there are many additional services available, covering all aspects of the yachting industry. With the Mid Harbours Marina now offering alongside, yacht dedicated berth availability, longer stays are now a genuine option for large yachts. Repairs, servicing, crew R&R, and access to all the services and opportunities available in Gibraltar and nearby Spain and Morocco make a longer stay worth considering.
From the largest superyachts in the world, to small cruising yachts, we provide the expertise, attention and service levels to make your call into Gibraltar smooth and efficient.
Contact us before your visit with any requirements you may have and we will ensure to have everything ready for your arrival.
Our positive attitude and superb service extends further than the following products so for any requests you might have, let us find a solution for you – it’s what our service is all about.
- Fuel / Bunkering
- Crew visa arrangements
- VAT free port
- Spare parts logistics (first mile to last mile, globally, if required) and customs clearance
- Maintenance & repairs – “soft refit” alongside can be combined with out of water requirements at local repair yard Gibdock
- Bonded goods / provisions / chandlery
- Berth coordination with exclusive rights at Queensway Quay Marina
- “Concierge services” such as chauffeur service, crew trips to Morocco, tailor made tours, golf tee times in the Costa, car hire, Cuban cigars, fine wines…
- Dental & medical services
- Private jet hire, medical repatriation
- Office, conference, translation and other “work” related services
- Laundry service, fresh flowers
Of additional interest is our boat transport service, taking care of all formalities and bookings to move your yacht safely and smoothly to your next choice of cruising ground.