One of our aims at World Marine Service is to make Gibraltar more attractive to the yachting community. Our positive attitude and superb service will ensure your port call is handled in an efficient, responsive way at all times.
We appreciate the requirements and service level demanded by tight scheduling and changing plans, contact us before your arrival with any requirements you may have and we will ensure that all is in place for your arrival.
As Gibraltar is used by many as a transit port, we can assist with crew changes, waste oil disposal, supply of fuel, lubricants and oils, provisioning – whatever requests you might have, let us find a solution for you – it’s what our yacht agent offer is all about.
- VAT free port
- Fuel / Bunkering
- Crew visa arrangements
- Waste oil disposal / fresh oil supply
- Spare parts logistics (first mile to last mile, globally, if required) and customs clearance
- Maintenance & repairs
- Life raft servicing
- Bonded goods / provisions / chandlery
- Berth coordination with exclusive rights at Queensway Quay Marina
- British Admiralty charts
- “Concierge services” such as chauffeur service, crew trips to Morocco, tailor made tours, golf tee times in the Costa, car hire, Cuban cigars, fine wines…
- Dental & medical services